• Experienced in Revit modeling.
• Advanced knowledge with Revit custom families and modeling techniques a plus.
• Understand structural plans and details.
• AutoCAD experience a plus.
• Responsible for carrying out increasingly complicated task assignments on projects and interacting with other design team members.
• Must be capable of making independent decisions using mature judgment.
• Exposure to reinforcing steel and structural steel shop drawings a plus.
• This position is for contract employment and is not salaried.
Our project portfolio includes design of landmark structures and sites throughout the Region. Our resume includes Hospitals, Resorts, Hotels, Mixed use complexes, Residential high rises, Corporate Office Complexes and more. Currently the firm is engaged in engineering design for several hospitals and is also the Engineer of Record for DIA’s new South Terminal Expansion.