* 8 to 12 years’ experience in consulting structural engineering for commercial, institutional and multi-family residential projects.
* Demonstrate experience in independently managing and executing projects including interaction with project owners, architects, other consultants, regulatory agencies and contractors.
* Knowledgeable in scheduling and budgeting engineering projects is considered an advantage.
* Experience supervising, developing, and mentoring less experienced engineers a must.
* Experience with computer software including Revit Structure, Ram Structural System and RISA is a plus.
* Licensed in good standing in the state of Colorado.
**Please put "STR SPE 1116" in the subject line of your email**
We have completed notable large commercial projects requiring sophisticated and complex design problem solving. Our firm has enjoyed long-lasting relationships with clients and has developed a reputation for excellence in all aspects of its work. The firm's culture is founded on gathering together individuals who possess a passion for engineering and client service and are driven to excel. We are dedicated to providing our employees with cutting-edge technology to support their expertise, and currently produce all our projects in BIM software.