* Entry level with Master of Science degree in structural engineering and/or 1 to 5 years of design experience under the supervision of a licensed engineer.
* Experience, if any, includes design engineering for commercial projects such as office, institutional, multi-family, parking structures, retail, health care and mixed-use.
* Responsible for carrying out increasingly complicated task assignments on projects and interacting with other design team members.
* Work experience includes responsibility for completing structural component design in various structural framing systems.
* Experience in using any of the following software a plus:
Revit Structure, RISA, Bentley software including RAM and CONCEPT, CSI software including ETABS, SAP, and SAFE
*Send cover letter and resume in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please put “STR DE 0619” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
S. A. MIRO, INC. is a highly recognized engineering firm, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, offering consulting services to the Rocky Mountain Region and beyond. We have completed notable large commercial projects requiring sophisticated and complex design problem solving. Our firm has enjoyed long-lasting relationships with clients and has developed a reputation for excellence in all aspects of its work. The firm’s culture is founded on gathering together individuals who possess a passion for engineering and client service and are driven to excel. We are dedicated to providing our employees with cutting-edge technology to support their expertise, and currently produce all our projects in building information modeling (BIM) software.