* Licensed professional engineer with 5 plus years’ experience in structural engineering design of commercial projects.
* Experience in office, institutional, multi-family, parking structures, retail, health care and mixed-use projects preferred.
* Work experience includes assuming responsibility for independently carrying out project assignments including preparation of project documents, engineering calculations and supervision of engineering and CAD staff.
* Must be capable of making independent engineering decisions using mature judgement and effectively communicating with clients, other consultants, contractors and agencies.
* Experience in using Revit™ Structure, RISA, Bentley and CSI software.
* Send cover letter and resume in PDF form to email@example.com. Please put “STR PE 1017” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
S. A. MIRO, INC. is a highly recognized engineering firm, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, offering consulting services to the Rocky Mountain Region and beyond. We have completed notable large commercial projects requiring sophisticated and complex design problem solving. Our firm has enjoyed long-lasting relationships with clients and has developed a reputation for excellence in all aspects of its work. The firm’s culture is founded on gathering together individuals who possess a passion for engineering and client service and are driven to excel. We are dedicated to providing our employees with cutting-edge technology to support their expertise, and currently produce all our projects in building information modeling (BIM) software.